Recent Comments

Disclaimer: All the postings on this blog are automated. I do not claim any credit (or discredit) for their inherent worth. If I especially like something from this blog, I will copy and paste it at my other blog: http://toastmasterambarish.blogspot.com

Friday, December 10, 2010

[Increase My Vocabulary]

Ironweed:
any of various plants of the genus Vernonia of tropical and warm regions of especially North America that take their name from their loose heads of purple to rose flowers that quickly take on a rusty hue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Learnt a lot from vicissitudes of life, I am a student of life, A work in progress, currently(sic) an overweight body but a beautiful mind, Another human seeking happiness. I believe in sharing and absorbing wisdom irrespective of the source. (aa no bhadraa kratavo...)